Once looking through the racks and being struck smack in the face with "Alfred Dunner" hell: Oh gods, I hate those clothes....
|I understand that some women love these clothes - I must not have those genes|
- Embroidered necklines (how the heck can someone wear an art necklace with this neckline??)
- Elastic waist tapered pants (and sadly I know someone who still wears these?)
- Caribbean resort wear with drinks or flamingos
- Horizontal stripes - in plus size clothes? WTF? (Just stab me in the eye)
- Embroidered kittens chasing butterflies on the front of the sweatshirt with the picot lace on the collar
- Stripes with an overlaying print
- Flowered necklines
Why is it so hard to find cool, artsy clothes at a reasonable price for women?
I have found a few items here and there that are funky and hip. With a tagword of "lagenlook" I have found some really nice ideas to look for.
|In one of my fav pieces, I wore it on a cruise and at a graduation ceremony (and I am still shorter than Dr. Salami) and now to work on a regular basis|
The above tunic is from one of my favorite places right now is from Coco and Juan - reasonable cost and quality that will wear well - but at the price, I can replace it in a couple of years.
What are some of your favorite place to shop for fun, funky, reasonably priced clothing?